Please read our Terms & Conditions carefully before using the website. By placing an order with The Terracotta Pot Company you are agreeing to be bound by them.
If you would like to discuss any of these with us please contact us.
- All orders placed are subject to acceptance in accordance with these Terms & Conditions.
- All orders are subject to availability.
- On placing your order we will send you an ‘acknowledgement of order’ email indicating that your order has been received, the items ordered, payment total and that we are checking availability of stock. This email is not an order confirmation or order acceptance.
- The quality and description of your order will be as set our in the acknowledgment of order email.
- Acceptance of your order takes place at despatch.
- We reserve the right to refuse delivery to any individual or company if transport cannot be organised.
- We reserve the right to discontinue or amend the design of products. Items are handmade, so slight variations are inevitable and should be expected.
- 48 hours notice is required for cancellation of a pre-arranged delivery.
- You have the right to cancel your order at any time prior to it being processed.
- All prices include VAT and delivery to UK Mainland only. Deliveries to Highlands and Islands, Europe or worldwide please ask for a delivery quotation.
- All prices are correct at time of going to press. We reserve the right to alter prices either up or down, including any variations to the rate of VAT.
- Full payment must be made prior to any product being despatched from our warehouse.
- All payments taken by phone or online are taken in a secure environment.
- We accept Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro, Solo and American Express.
- Please ensure you check your delivery thoroughly PRIOR to signing the couriers paperwork, as you are signing to say safe receipt of your item. Claims for damages will not be accepted unless the drivers notes are clearly marked ‘DAMAGED’ at the time of signature.
- Please see our Returns Policy
- We reserve the right to accept, refuse or limit orders for any reason, including but not limited to the unavailability of a product or errors in prices and product description as described on the website.
- All ancillary products are guaranteed for one year.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
Our Right to Vary These Terms & Conditions
- We have the right to revise and amend these Terms & Conditions from time to time.
Security & Privacy
- Your privacy is important to us so we only use the information you provide about yourself when using this website to assist us in improving our service to you. We do not share this information with any 3rd party.
- We use return email addresses to verify your order and to confirm that the goods requested have been despatched. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
- You may “opt in” or “opt out” of receiving email updates or newsletters. The choice to opt out of such communications is also available on all emails we send. We will still contact you when there are changes to the Terms of Service, warranty renewal or payment issue, as applicable. In addition, we will still send you service-related announcements including, but not limited to, a welcome email, warranty and service notification emails, emails automatically triggered by actions you took on the Site. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you wish not to receive them.
- We will keep you up to date with our news and offers only if you have opted to receive this.
- Your name and address will not be given or sold to any 3rd parties.
- You have the right to access details of the personal information we are holding to correct any discrepancies in that information. Given the nature of the information you are seeking access to, we are entitled to request identification from you before dealing with any requests of this nature.
- You have the option of requesting that we remove all your personal data from our system.
- We will retain your information for as long as your products or warranty is current, your information is needed to provide your services as a customer, or as required to fulfill our legal obligations. If you wish to request a copy of the personal data we hold on you, delete your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request within 14 days. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements, when your data is no longer required it will be fully removed from all our internal systems.
- A cookie is an alphanumeric identifier which we transfer to your hard drive through your web browser when you visit our website. It enables our own system to recognise you when you visit our website again and improve our service to you.
- Please remember, cookies do not contain confidential information such as your home address, telephone number or credit card details.
- We do not exchange cookies with any 3rd party websites or external data supplies.
Intellectual Property and Right to Use it.
- You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of this website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors.
- You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within this website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may (if necessary to make a purchase on this website) download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose.
- Any other use of the material and content of this website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any 3rd party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material content.